Provides skilled speech pathology services on an intermittent basis to clients in their homes in accordance with the physician orders. Assists in development and implementation of the interdisciplinary client care plan as it pertains to speech therapy.
- Must have a master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology with a bachelor’s degree in the Field of Speech and Hearing Therapy preferably
- Preferably a Member of the American Speech Language and Hearing Association
- Licensed by the State of Michigan
- Minimum one (1) year of institutional experience
- Must have a minimum two (2) years of home health experience